Health and safety on site have never been as important. The storage and transportation of hazardous materials have many inherent risks. Operators must follow strict safety procedures with accuracy and precision at all times. If there is an accident because procedures were not followed, this could result in fines, injury and environmental damage. We understand human error is inevitable, people are not robots, this is why we create our software and hardware to support digitalisation to boost safety and help overcome these challenges.
Our product, CheckScheme, enables operators to carry out their checks quickly and efficiently, harnessing existing data to optimise safety procedures with a user-friendly smartphone app. Digitalisation is the key to helping our customers with the challenges they face. Our recently launched product ‘CheckScheme’ allows users to eliminate paper-based checklists with an Android app. With CheckScheme managers can remotely monitor the processes being carried out by their colleagues on-site in a way that paper-based checklists simply could not. With CheckScheme operators can digitise vulnerable paper-based checklists to enhance safety procedures with analysis of data, increasing the efficiency on their site, saving time and money. For extra safety measures, there is an optional physical component of the CheckScheme system called the ‘SOC’ that ensures the right checks are being followed by issuing a permissive signal to start a pump or open a valve when all checks have been successful.
Eliminate paper-based checklists
CheckScheme aims to eliminate paper-based checklists, enabling operators to carry out their checks quickly and efficiently, harnessing existing data to optimise your safety procedures.
- Digitalise vulnerable paper-based checklists.
- Enhance safety procedures with powerful data.
- Increase the efficiency on your site, saving time and money.
- MHT’s app for ATEX certified Android smartphones gives clear and instant feedback to the operator.
- Support remote workers with the ability to view data away from the site.
- safety procedures quickly and efficiently.
- Uses RFID activated relays to provide means of denying use of pumps, valves, etc., if required checks are incomplete or incorrect.
- Optional physical component of CheckScheme.
- Designed to improve operational safety, quality, and efficiency.
- ATEX hazardous area Zone 1 certified.
- Ensures the right checks are being followed by issuing a permissive signal to start a pump or open a valve when all checks have been successful.
- Security – A security system is in place which permits users to set up accounts for each user and to assign each user their own set of rights.
- Remote access – Remote Access to the BookStock system can be provided via the internet.
Checkscheme allows operators to eliminate paper-based checklists by digitising vulnerable paper-based checklists. Enhance safety procedures with powerful data. Increase the efficiency on your site, saving time and money. MHT’s app for ATEX certified Android smartphones gives clear and instant feedback to the operator.