MHT Technology is always on the lookout for new talent to join our friendly team. We want people to excel in their role, learn and have fun. Check out our careers page to see our latest vacancies.
- Opt-in private health care scheme.
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme.
- Bonus Pay: MHT offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work and provide extraordinary results for the company.
- Opportunities to travel outside of the UK.
- 23 days paid holiday (excluding Bank Holidays) rising to 29 days after 10 years of employment.
- 1-hour lunch break.
- Free parking.
- Beautiful rural location with easy access to the A1 and A66.
MHT has rejuvenated the office’s conference room. The facilities in the room now include a breakout area and informal video conferencing facility, as well as an updated meeting area.
After over 2 years of service, Cam has decide to leave MHT Technology. Though saddened by her decision, her team at MHT wishes her the best of times in the new job, and looks forward to continuing her work.
The marketing and product management team at MHT Technology benefitted from Cam’s fearless, no nonsense attitude and fresh perspectives in marketing. We have taken our website design in house, started experimenting with video content and social media.
MHT Technology was finally on the road again, with the destination of CHEMUK at Birmingham for a 2-day event. The team consisting of ‘Product Manager’ Marcus Webster, ‘Marketing Coordinator’ Camille Hilditch, ‘Business Development Manager’ Joanne Morgan and ‘Senior Hardware Engineer’ Andrew Barningham travelled down to the event last week. It was great to see the industry back together after the restrictions due to COVID postponed the event twice.