MHT Technology is always on the lookout for new talent to join our friendly team. We want people to excel in their role, learn and have fun. Check out our careers page to see our latest vacancies.
- Opt-in private health care scheme.
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme.
- Bonus Pay: MHT offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work and provide extraordinary results for the company.
- Opportunities to travel outside of the UK.
- 23 days paid holiday (excluding Bank Holidays) rising to 29 days after 10 years of employment.
- 1-hour lunch break.
- Free parking.
- Beautiful rural location with easy access to the A1 and A66.
In November MHT saw the shipment of 64 off Skin Temperature Multiplexers (TM188s) and 2 Mini Receiver 20 Channels. This is the biggest single order for Skin Temperature Multiplexers and the biggest single hardware order MHT has ever received. The TM188 devices will be used in the construction of an LNG facility on the Siberian coast, where they will perform an important function monitoring temperatures of the vast LNG storage tanks, ensuring the safety of the many workers at the site and the Arctic environment.
MHT hosted the ‘World’s Biggest socially-distanced Coffee Morning’. We had some very talented bakers in our team providing plenty of brownies, cakes and quiches. We raised over £70 for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Marcus Webster, Product Manager at MHT gives insight into VTW’s new Business Information Server. The move from 18.2.x to 18.3.x brings with it a change in web access to the tank gauging system. The old Tankvision Professional Web Server has been replaced with Tankvision Professional Business Information Server. Find out why the BIS was created and what it means for our customers.