We are looking for an Administration Assistant who can offer general business and administrative support across the business.
You will be someone who:
- Has a positive can-do attitude with the ability to prioritise workload
- Is committed to delivering a high-quality service and is proactive in looking for opportunities for exceeding customer satisfaction
- Is organised with the ability to co-ordinate and follow through on tasks
- Is a great communicator, with a high level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Can work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Is willing to assist in other areas of the business during busy periods
- Is a team player, because we expect all our people to support each other in the achievement of business objectives
Ideally you will have:
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Business Administration or equivalent working experience
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrable IT skills with some knowledge of IT and CRM systems
- The ability to travel independently
Although not essential, you might also have:
- Previous experience in an administrative or finance role
- An accountancy qualification, AAT Level 2 or similar
About The role:
This is a newly created role and will provide an opportunity for growth and development for the right person. You will provide general administrative support to meet the needs of the business and our customers, whilst ensuring compliance to the relevant standards and service provision. Acting as a main point of contact when dealing with general enquiries, visitors, and telephone calls you will be committed to delivering the highest standards of work and customer service. Working within a small team you will report directly to our Head of Human Resources. You will be based at our office in Melsonby, North Yorkshire.
What about the benefits?
We are in a beautiful rural location with easy access to the A1 and A66. As well as offering a competitive salary, we also have an attractive benefits package:
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing to 30 days with service
- Competitive Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Opt-in Private Health Care Scheme
- Flexitime/Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work one day from home per week [after training]
- Health and Wellbeing programme of events and initiatives
- Employer Assistance Programme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking
- Opportunities to travel outside of the UK (depending on role)
What is the recruitment process?
Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this role. If we like what we see, we might contact you for a quick chat over the phone to find out more about each other. Following this, we may then invite you to a face-to-face interview. We try, where possible to keep our interview process to a one stage interview but may invite you back for a second chat if necessary.
We will need to establish the right to work in the UK for all applicants to this role who are shortlisted for interview and will do so in accordance with Home Office guidelines.
Strictly no agencies.